Trapped Emotions: The Invisible Epidemic
If the sum total of all your experiences makes up the tapestry of your life, its is the emotions you have experienced that give that tapestry color.
Our emotions really do give color to our lives. Try to imagine for a moment a world where no emotions could occur. No joy would be possible. No feelings of happiness, bliss, charity or kindness. No love would be felt, no positive emotions of any kind.
On this imaginary emotionless planet, there would be no negative emotions either. No sorry, no anger, no feelings of depression, and no grief. To live on such a planet would be to merely exist. With no ability to feel emotions kind, life would be reduced to a gray, mechanical ritual from cradle to grave. Be grateful that you can feel emotions!
But are there emotions you have experienced that you would rather not have felt? If you are like most people, your life has had its darker times. You have probably experienced moments of anxiety, as well as other times of grief, anger, frustration, and fear. You may have experienced periods of sorrow, as well as depression, low self-esteem, hopelessness or any of a wide variety of negative emotions.
What you may not realize is that some of the negative emotions you’ve experienced, even though you may have felt them long ago, may still be creating problems for you in subtle, yet very damaging ways. The Emotion Code is about finding those old emotions and releasing them forever. The body code helps us find it more quickly and accurately with extensive software, charts and the ability to test your subconscious mind with simple muscle testing.
Much of our suffering is due to negative emotional energies that have become ‘trapped’ with us. The Emotion Code is a simple and powerful method of finding and releasing these trapped emotions. The Body Code helps us to do both more easily and effectively and can even show us what muscle, tendon, organ, bone or even tooth, the underlying problem is, and even when it occurred.
Sometimes, for reasons that we do not yet understand, emotions do not process completely. In these cases, instead of simply experiencing the emotions and then moving on, the energy of the emotion somehow becomes “trapped” within the physical body.
So Instead of moving beyond your angry moment, or a temporary bout with grief or depression, this negative emotional energy can remain within your body, potentially causing significant physical and emotional stress.
Most people are amazed to find out that their “emotional baggage” is more literal than they had imagined. Trapped emotions actually consist of well-defined energies that have a shape and form. Although they are not visible they are very real.
Pain in the body is one of the most common feelings experienced by everyone. When we have trapped emotions in our body, it is a negative vibration and the subconscious mind sees it literally as negative and its a real, living, vibrating negative energy that is residing, taking up space and effecting the organs and tissues around it negatively. It can grow into pain an even cancer in the body if it is not released.
Many people have found that when they free themselves of their trapped emotions they are able to live healthier and happier lives. A single trapped emotion can create both physical and emotional problems.
The body is very clear when it comes to pain. Our experiences manifest directly in our bodies and when we experience emotional stress, our body shows us exactly what the problem is. The only thing we need to do is decode it.
- Muscle pain can represent a challenging ability to move in our lives. Are you flexible with your experiences at work, home or within yourself? Go with the flow.
- Headaches limit decision making. We experience migraines when we know what decision to make and we do not make it. Make sure to put some time aside each day to relax. Do something that will relieve that tension.
- Neck pain is a sign that you may be having trouble forgiving others, or even yourself. If you’re feeling neck pain, think about the things you love about yourself and other people. Consciously work toward forgiveness.
- Pain in the gums is linked to decisions you don’t take or can’t stand. Define your goals and go for them!
- Shoulder pain may indicate that you’re carrying an emotional burden. This is where the saying ‘shouldering a problem’ comes from.
- Stomach pain can happen when you haven’t digested, figuratively, something negative. The feeling of not being respected by others can cause a sensation in the stomach.
- Upper back pain can indicate that you lack emotional support, or that you feel unloved. If you are single, it might be the right time to go out and meet someone.
- Lower back pain might mean that you worry too much about money or that you lack emotional support. It may be a good time to ask for a raise or consider a financial planner to help you organize your finances a little bit better
- Pain in the sacrum and tail bone might mean that you’re sitting on an issue that needs to be addressed. Get to the bottom of it and you will see resolution.
- Elbow pain is directly related to your resistance to change in your life. If your arms are stiff, it can mean that you are too stiff in your life. It might be time to dare yourself to move things forward or at least relax!
- Pain in the arms means that you’re carrying someone or something as an emotional burden. It may be time to ask yourself why you keep carrying it.
- Pain in the hands. The hands symbolize our link to other people. If you feel pain in your hands, it may mean that you do not reach out to others very often. Try to make new friends, restore the connection!
- Pain in the hips is manifested when we’re afraid of moving. Sore hips could indicate a resistance to changing and moving forward. It may also be a sign of being too careful when making decisions. If you have big ideas, it’s time to make a decision. General pain in the hips is related to support. Generally, it is related to an imbalance in how you are relating to life and a feeling of lack of love and support.
- Pain in the joints indicates an inability to be flexible. Be open to new ways of thinking, new lessons and life experiences.
- Knee pain symbolizes our relationship to another subject, balanced or aggressive. Knee pain indicates a difficulty accepting things as they are. Pain inside the knee is linked to the community, work, friends; and the outside of the knee is linked to personal problems. Remember: you are human, a mere mortal, don’t allow your ego to dominate your life. You can benefit from volunteering.
- Toothache means that you are not satisfied with the situation you’re in and this affects your emotions in everyday life. Remember that experiences can pass more quickly when you’re focused on positive outcomes.
- Pain in the ankles means that you’re not allowing yourself to be happy. It might be time to become more forgiving towards yourself. Try spicing up your love life.
- Pain Causing Fatigue is caused by boredom, resistance, and denying what it takes to move forward. Open yourself to that voice that can lead you towards a new experience.
- Foot pain can be caused by depression. Too much negativity can happen under your feet. Enjoy the small pleasures of life and adopt a pet or find a new hobby. Seek joy.
- Unexplained pain in various body parts. The cellular structure of the body is constantly renewed and during this process, it is purged of negative energies. This process weakens the immune system and all the systems in the body. So while the body may appear to be in a state of illness, it is more or less in a state of clearing and a state that will soon pass.
W EMOTIONAL CODE we can release these emotions or physical trauma, inflammation, spiritual, body connections, body part connections, acupuncture, meridians and much more easily, quickly and permanently. We use The Body Code Software, the Emotional Code charts as well as your subconscious mind to find where the trauma, emotion, inflammation or any problem is in a very precise and accurate way. We can even find out what organ, tendon, muscle, meridian, bone, or even tooth, this trauma or trapped emotion is and when it occurred and became trapped in your body.
You will be amazed at what you are holding in your body and will feel the difference after the session. The body will release the deepest, most urgent emotion or physical trauma first and what you need most, for your highest good.
We offer these sessions for half hour or an hour (the hour sessions will come with an email on what we released, where and when it was trapped (if needed)We can only release so many emotions at a time. Please be patient as your body releases and heals. You may feel tired, relaxed, less stressed, lighter after this session. Please drink some water before and after session. You will love this!
We can do this over the phone, in person or by email. With email sessions, you do not have to make an appointment. We can connect energetically to you on the day you prefer. (please see blogs on distant healing)
To book appointment use the booking form below. Secure Paypal.
Book under Emotional Code. (distant or in person)
Holiday Special! Book five body code sessions (in person or distant) and receive the 6th one FREE!
Call, text or email if you have a problem with booking online. Thank you and looking forward to releasing some emotions, inflammation, pain, physical trauma, and more from you all!
Love & Light,
Intuitive Natural Energy Healer and Reiki Master, Shaman Healing, Crystal Healing, Animal Healing
Attuned Master Energy Healing
1000 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301