13 Things that lower your energy vibration
You and everything on the Earth, including the Earth itself are made of energy. The Earth vibrates at 528 MHz, which is the vibration of peace and love. John Lennon recorded his song, Imagine, in 528 MHz for this reason. Humans who energetic vibration of 500 MHz and over are vibrating at the frequency of love. When we have an energetic vibration below 500 MHz, it is due to negative thoughts and behavior as well as fear. (we have healing frequency music on each page of this website, you can listen whenever you need to heal, be calm, during a healing or attunement or just to relax. Play it in the back round, while you are on the computer, and feel the difference it makes.)
Low energetic vibration can cause sickness in the body, mind and spirit. In fact, illness shows up in the energy body first before it shows up in the physical body. There are many types of bio-energy scans and energy testing modalities that can detect energy changes and hot spots that represent illness or where illness is going to show up soon if changes are not made. In order to be healthy and happy, you need to take steps to eliminate and protect yourself from things, people and events that lower your vibration. It is equally essential to do things that raise your energetic vibration.
13 things that lower your energetic vibration and what you can do about it:
- People who are friends, relatives, co-workers, bosses, etc. who are always grumpy, negative, complaining and bring you down energetically. Try to eliminate this type of person from your life. Learn tools to protect your energy.
- Watching violent sports like boxing or MMA. It may be entertaining. Every time you watch it, you are lowering your vibration, so you need to choose what is most important, a healthy body/mind/spirit or watching violent sports.
- Watching violent crime-based television shows and movies or horror movies with blood, gore and violent scenes.
- Electro Magnetic Frequencies (EMFs) from cell phones, computers, electronic devices, televisions, and other sources (a.k.a. Electro-smog). Minimize your exposure to these.
- Radiation from cell phones, computers and other things. Buy protection devices or take an iodine supplement. Be sure to check with your physician first before starting an iodine supplement.
- Stress and negative thoughts and beliefs. All negative thoughts and beliefs vibrate at a low energy frequency, which cause illness in the body and are also stored in your cellular memory. Negative thinking also releases cortisol stress hormone into your body. It is necessary to learn to manage stress and reprogram your thoughts from negative to positive.
- Negative speech. Whenever you judge, criticize or say anything negative to or about anyone, you are lowering your vibration.
- Arguing and fighting. Every time you argue or fight with someone, your vibration is lowered. Watching others argue and fight also lowers vibration.
- Holding onto grudges or un-forgiveness. Not only does this lower your vibration, but it negatively impacts your heart, breast, lungs and circulatory system.
- Eating a bad diet. Some of the many foods that lower your vibration and make you sick include highly processed foods, fast foods, deep fried foods, hydrogenated fats, foods containing processed white sugars (cookies, candy, ice cream), GMOs, eating gluten when you are gluten intolerant or have Celiac disease, soy that is GMO and has not been fermented, foods that contain chemicals and preservatives like MSG and others.
- Exposure to chemicals and toxins in our food, soda, water, the environment, house cleaning chemicals, pesticides and much more. Limit your exposure to chemicals and toxins and do a regular detox on your body to get rid of them.
- Smoking or taking drugs.
- Drinking too much alcohol.
There are many things you can do to increase your energy vibrations, we will post another article on this subject soon.
Here are just a few:
1. Watch comedies, educational or documentaries on TV or movies instead of violence.
2. Walk on ground barefoot (if you can) on grass, or ground
3. Increase your chi everyday with yoga, breathing deep, meditation or quigong.
4. Write down positive things that you want in your life, like they already have happened and read them or say it to yourself daily.
5. Be kind to yourself and others.
6. Stay away from negativity and drama and don’t cause it yourself.
7. Be in nature once daily if possible. Simply Breath (most of us hold our breath when we are stressed) Notice your breaths, breath from diaphragm.
Energy healing can and does help clear, balance and protect your energy field. If you would like more information, ask for free information packet or just book an appointment today! We can help anyone, anywhere.
Please see blogs for more information as well, thank you. Blessings!
Love & Light,
Rita Rooks, Natural Energy Healer, Reiki Master, Shaman Healing, Licensed Nurse